What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that comfortably seats seven people. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are sure to impress — along with the reasonable price-tag. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below, and how this spacious luxury SUV can make your family’s trips around Elizabethtown more enjoyable.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
As a three-row SUV with the latest and greatest comfort features, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS promises a relaxing ride, whether you’re in the front, second, or third row. Here’s a quick look at its entry-level interior dimensions:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
Of course, the Mercedes-Benz GLS offers plenty of room for your belongings. Behind the third row, you’ll find up to 17.4 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, and when you down all the seats on the entry-level model you’ll access up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space.
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
No amount of description can compare you for the excitement you’ll feel upon entering the cabin of the GLS. Still, we can’t resist the opportunity to review a few of the highlights:
- Executive Rear Seating: If you decide that a maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This option can be added for no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power folding, so you can access extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory always come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows you to open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is undeniably spacious in its cabin and cargo areas, but that doesn’t mean it’s difficult to fit into a garage or parking space. Its exterior dimensions are as follows:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.2 inches
- Overall Width: 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville
If you’ve got your heart set on a new Mercedes-Benz SUV, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions make it a powerful contender. Explore the GLS SUV’s roomy interior and starting prices at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville. Contact us today to schedule your test drive in Louisville!
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
The new Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price starts at $76,000 MSRP*, which makes it higher for luxury models in its class, but with the plethora of standard features and engine specs, you’re getting more bang for your buck. Not to mention, the starting prices for the other configurations are lower than other vehicles in its…
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that comfortably seats seven people. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS weight capabilities, cargo volumes, and space-saving features are sure to impress — along with the reasonable price-tag. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below, and how this spacious luxury SUV can make your family’s trips around Elizabethtown…