2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
If you’re ready to upgrade your Elizabethtown drives with a family-friendly SUV, consider the new Mercedes-Benz GLC. At Mercedes-Benz of Louisville, we’ll work with you as you explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe standard interior features and starting price to help you find the configuration that’s best suited for you. After learning about the GLC 300 price and exploring our new GLC inventory, give us a call to schedule your test drive!
New Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $43,200*): The GLC 300 price gets you a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory.
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $45,200*): The 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system comes standard on this trim, as well as other standard features like ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and the ECO-START® system.
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $51,900*): This model is powered by a strong 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor that generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $59,900*): The 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV stands out with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine. This athletic powertrain accelerates 0 – 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds, generating 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $73,900*): Want extra muscle to stand out on the Shelbyville roads? Upgrade to the AMG® GLC 63 SUV with its handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. When equipped with this exciting powerhouse, you can expect to have a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.8 seconds and generates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
New Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price Guide
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe(Starting MSRP of $51,650*): The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe features the standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, a touchpad controller, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and more.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $64,900*): This model features a 385-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, an HD Radio™ receiver, and heated seats.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $76,900*): The AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is outfitted with a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, generating 469 hp, 479 lb-ft of torque, and accelerating 0 – 60 mph in only 3.8 seconds.
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $84,500*): The thrilling AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe comes equipped with the same engine as the model above but upgrades the output to 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 0 – 60 mph time of 3.6 seconds. Enjoy a premium music experience with the Burmester® Surround Sound System and drive with confidence thanks to the PRESAFE®.
Find Your Next New Mercedes-Benz GLC Near Clarksville!
After learning about the new Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price and the standard features for each configuration, we want to get you behind the wheel of the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe or SUV that’s sure to enhance your driving experience. Give us a call if you have any questions or to schedule your test drive. Be sure to explore our new GLC lease and finance specials and get pre-approved for financing before visiting our Louisville dealership.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Options, model availability, and actual dealer price may vary. See dealer for details, costs, and terms.