What’s Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior?
Are you searching “Mercedes-Benz inside” to see the different interior features that come equipped with the new 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB? The team at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville created a handy guide to the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior, so you can learn about the flexible seating, premium amenities, and cargo space that make it the chosen vehicle for many Elizabethtown-area families. Check out our inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz GLB for sale before getting in touch with our sales team to schedule your test drive.
The new Mercedes-Benz GLB configurations are available in three forms: the GLB 250 SUV, the GLB 250 4MATIC®® SUV, and the upcoming AMG® GLB 35 SUV. All three models provide Shelbyville shoppers access to a compact third-row Mercedes-Benz SUV with an extensive list of features, sure to enhance your driving experience.
What Are the GLB Dimensions & Cargo Space?
The new GLB interior may be a compact SUV, but when you step inside the interior cabin, it feels anything but that. The GLB can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers with plenty of room for your belongings. With that said, the GLB seating can also increase thanks to the optional third row. The GLB cargo space varies based on which configuration that you choose. Let’s explore the interior dimensions of the new GLB:
- Passenger Capacity: 5 or 7
- Headroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 40.7 inches / 39.3 inches / 34.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): Up to 41.1 inches / 38.1 inches / 29.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 55.9 inches / 54.9 inches / 43.8 inches
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 22 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Flat): Up to 62 cubic feet in total
GLB Interior Features: Comfort & Convenience
The 2021 GLB interior comes equipped with advanced technology and convenience features that make even the longest drives through the Clarksville and Frankfort areas more enjoyable. Standard features include:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- MB-Tex finishings
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- 40/20/40-split-folding 2nd-row seats
- Heated power side mirrors
- Illuminated entry system
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile app
- Power liftgate
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior: Technology
This compact luxury SUV features best-in-class technology features, such as:
- Dual 7-inch screens
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- Touchpad controller
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons
- Rearview Camera
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
Are There Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Packages?
If you’re interested in upgrading your interior with larger screens and additional safety technology, consider adding the available Premium Package for add-ons like:
- Dual 10.25-inch screens
- KEYLESS GO®
- Auto-dimming driver-side and inside rearview mirrors
- Power-folding side mirrors
- Hands-free Access
Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville!
After learning about the exciting Mercedes-Benz GLB interior at home, make the short drive to our Louisville dealership to see everything this luxury vehicle has to offer in person. Give us a call about the Mercedes-Benz GLB price or if you have any questions or to schedule your test drive. Get the process started and explore our lease and finance specials and get pre-approved for financing.