Explore the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior cabin has the features and technology Elizabethtown drivers are looking for to enhance their daily commute. With a redesigned steering wheel with built-in touch sensors and advanced technologies like Mercedes-Benz User Experience, it’s not surprising that many drivers are raving about what the new E-Class sedan interior has to offer. Learn more about Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions and interior features with Mercedes-Benz of Louisville. Then, check out our virtual inventory to find the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class for sale that’s best suited for your driving needs.
What Are the E-Class Interior Luxury Features & Technologies?
The addition of the Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX) has been the biggest change to the E-Class sedan interior. This new infotainment system builds on the capabilities of COMAND® with exciting features like Natural Language Understanding.
There is an abundance of standard features included in the entry-level Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior, such as:
- 12.3-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Touchpad controller
- MB Navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Heated Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect Mobile App
This is just the base configuration! Upgrade to higher trim levels and Shelbyville drivers will enjoy these standard features:
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Head-Up Display
- Burmester® Surround Sound system
- Ventilated active multicontour front seats with massage
- Inductive wireless charging with NFC pairing
- designo® floor mats
- And much more
Using Packages to Customize Your E-Class Interior!
Want to customize your vehicle’s interior without upgrading to a higher trim level? If you’re not sure where to start, there are plenty of packages to consider, such as:
- designo® Exclusive Nappa Leather Package: Includes designo® Macchiato Beige/Saddle Brown Exclusive Nappa leather upholstery, designo® floor mats, Topstitched Nappa leather dash trim, and a designo® Macchiato Beige DINAMICA headliner.
- Premium Package: Includes SiriusXM 6-month All Access trial, Burmester Surround Sound system, Active Parking Assist, Surround View System, and a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Warmth & Comfort Package: Includes a rapid heating feature for front seats, heated front armrests, and a heated steering wheel.
What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions?
If you’re looking for a spacious interior where no one is fighting over extra elbow room, you’re in luck! Enjoy your family road trips with the new E-Class! Explore the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions below:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 37.3 / 38.2 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 41.7 / 36.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 57.8 / 57.1 inches
- Trunk Volume – 13.1 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity – 5 Passengers
Explore the New E-Class Interior at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville!
When you’re ready to check out the new Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan interior in person, give our sales team a call! We’ll walk you through the standard features and configurations to help you find the model that’s best suited for your driving needs and budget. Before visiting our Louisville dealership, check out our E-Class lease and finance specials and get pre-approved for financing online.