2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700*, while the GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $47,300*. If you’re searching for a premium family vehicle that’s not overly pricey, the new GLC is a solid option that has garnered a lot of attention from reviewers. Price-wise, it’s a happy medium between the smaller GLA and larger GLE. Additionally, it’s packed with a variety of exciting features and driver assists, such as PRESAFE®. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points below, and find your next SUV near Elizabethtown!
GLC SUV Prices & Trims
- GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $40,700*): The base-level GLC 300 is powered by a 241-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that’s rated at 273 lb-ft of torque. It also comes standard with a power liftgate, FrontBass® audio system, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory settings.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,700*): With the presence of the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system, the GLC 300 4MATIC® can more easily traverse rough terrain around Shelbyville. It’s also equipped with safety systems like Active Brake Assist and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*): With its 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, this SUV produces 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $57,000*): This model features a potent AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that’s capable of 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque. It accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $70,800*): Experience genuine SUV power behind the wheel of the AMG® GLC 63 SUV, which includes a 503-hp handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine.
GLC Coupe Prices & Trims
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $47,300*): There is no Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe for 2019. Instead, the base-level GLC Coupe model is the GLC 300 4MATIC®, which features standard 4MATIC® all-wheel drive and the ECO-START® system.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $61,200*): Moving up to this model gets you features like an HD Radio™ receiver and heated seats.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $74,100*): Equipped with an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, the AMG® GLC 63 Coupe creates 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $81,800*): The AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe is the top-tier model and comes standard with a Burmester® Surround Sound System, PRESAFE®, and more.
Find Your New GLC SUV or Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville!
Are you interested in one of the new GLC models listed above, or how the GLC compares to the larger GLE? Contact us at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points and to schedule a test drive near Clarksville. Be sure to ask about our new vehicle specials and any current offers on our 2019 GLC SUVs and coupes!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
More About Mercedes-Benz Features
The Mercedes-Benz GLE line up offers Elizabethtown drivers a variety of options. Maybe you’re searching for a roomy SUV with seating for up to 7, or maybe you’re looking for a sporty SUV with a high-performing engine. The Mercedes-Benz GLE price can fit a variety of Clarksville budgets. Whatever configuration is the right vehicle for…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV is the solution for Clarksville driver’s search for functionality and luxury. The GLC also sports a roomy interior, power-folding rear seats, and programmable side mirrors that allow you to adapt to a variety of driving situations. Check out the Mercedes-Benz GLC dimensions below and then set up a test drive!…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC sets itself apart from others within its class thanks to its affordable price point and seemingly endless list of features. When drivers can access options like heated front seats with 14-way power memory, 40/20/40-split-folding rear seats, turbocharged engine, FrontBass® system, and the PRESAFE® safety system, it’s no wonder that reviewers have…
Have you been dreaming of making a Mercedes-Benz sedan your next vehicle? The new C-Class sedan offers Elizabethtown shoppers high-end finishes, forward-thinking features, and ample performance, but what is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class price? Learn more about the cost of each C-Class configuration and get a quick overview of each model’s features with this guide…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700*, while the GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $47,300*. If you’re searching for a premium family vehicle that’s not overly pricey, the new GLC is a solid option that has garnered a lot of attention from reviewers. Price-wise, it’s a happy medium between the smaller GLA…
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a configurable commercial van that’s available in a wide range of body styles and sizes. Choose from the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van, Crew Van, Passenger Van, or Cab Chassis. Each trim is suited for unique operations and offers its own measurements in terms of passenger space, cargo, standing heights, and more….
Mercedes-Benz vans are the ideal solution for the business or non-profit that’s hoping to expand its reach across Clarksville or Elizabethtown. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter luxury van price and the Mercedes-Benz Metris price are both well within the reach of most small businesses, and when you opt for one of these exceptionally capable and dependable commercial…
The brand new 2019 Mercedes-Benz E-Class has already asserted itself as a leader in the midsize luxury sedan category, even besting the BMW 5-Series in many categories. Premium materials and state-of-the-art technology are tucked into every corner of this elegant sedan. Discover what awaits you in the all-new E-Class interior at Mercedes-Benz of Louisville near Shelbyville. View…
Looking for a luxury sedan that will surround you with the latest in technology? The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class does just that. From the central COMAND® system to the mbrace® app and features, your jaunt around the streets of Elizabethtown will never be the same.